125th anniversary treasure hunt
How to enter
For the next three weeks we’ll be posting a daily question about our 125-year history for you to find the answer to – don’t worry, they can all be found in the chapters of this website. Plus we’ll add helpful tips on social media, so follow us on Twitter @yourguinness for extra clues.
When you’ve found the answer, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm that day. If you’re right we’ll add you into the draw and pick one overall winner on Monday 9 November.
They’ll be a new question every day, so the more you answer the more chances you have of winning the prize!
Our final question is: In May we celebrated our 250th home we’ve built at Poundbury, Dorset. Who moved into this home, receiving their keys from Prince Charles?
Friday’s answer was: Mealhouse Brow in Stockport is built in a Grade II listed building.
Don’t forget to get your answers in by 5pm at email@example.com
Terms and conditions
- The prize will be £125 of high street shopping vouchers.
- If you are a Guinness customer and your rent account is in arrears, any winnings will be deducted from arrears before being paid.
- There are no cash alternatives to the prize and it is not transferable.
- Applicants must be 18 years or over.
- The winner will be selected at random from all the entries received by the closing date.
- If you are a Guinness customer, we will make certain checks before awarding any prize, including your rent account and anti-social behaviour record.
- Winners will be notified by email within 10 days of the published closing date (which is 6 November 2015).
- This prize draw is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The Guinness Partnership.
- Proof of sending does not constitute proof of receipt and no responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, incomplete or damaged.
- The decision of The Guinness Partnership will be final. No further correspondence will be entered into.